24option’s “Your Island Your Rules” Competition
Terms and Conditions
The competition will end on December 24th at 23:59. The raffle has been postponed, and will take place on December 30.
Listed below are the terms and conditions under which a client who has completed the Account Opening Application via www.24option.com (“our website”) and has been accepted by us as a client (“Client” or “you”) may participate in the trader competition of Rodeler Limited (“Rodeler”, “we”, “us” or “our”) in accordance with the these terms and conditions (the “Competition”).
For more information on how to become our client, please refer to www.24option.com/fr/faqs/.
If you have any questions regarding this Competition, please contact [email protected].
- The Competition starts on November 1, 2015 at 08:00 AM and ends on December 24, 2015 at 23:59 PM or at any prior date of our choosing (the “Competition Period”) and it covers all the trading instruments we have on our website (High Low/Short Term/Boundary/One Touch).
- All times contained in these terms and conditions are in GMT time zone.
- Registration to participate in the Competition is automatic to Clients who have an existing account and deposit $1000 USD or more with us after the commencement of the Competition Period (“Existing Clients”) and to new Clients who do not have a previous account with us as of the commencement of the Competition Period and deposit $1000.00 USD or more (“New Clients”).
- The winner of the Competition is the Client who executes the highest number of trades of at least USD 100 each, during the Competition Period. The winner gets 100 tickets to participate in a raffle for an opportunity to own an island (the “Tickets” and “Raffle”, respectively).
- Other prizes for the Competition: 2nd Place: 50 Tickets; 3rd Place: 40 Tickets; 4th Place: 30 Tickets; 5th Place: 20 Tickets; 6th – 10th Places: 15 Tickets each; 11th – 20th Places: 10 Tickets each; and 21st – 30th Places: 5 Tickets each.
- The Competition leader-board updates on an hourly basis and the top results can be viewed on our website. You can also search for your current ranking if you do not appear in the top rankings.
There are 3 ways for you to win Tickets for the Raffle:
1. Net Deposits.
- Each time you make a net deposit within the Competition Period of at least USD 1,000 (“Minimum Deposit Requirement”) you get one (1) Ticket for the Raffle, which means that you may get more than one Ticket during the Competition Period;
- For example, if during the Competition Period you deposit USD 10,000 and withdraw USD 5,000, you will be eligible to receive 5 Tickets.
- When you reach a trading volume of USD 100,000 in your trading account you win one Ticket for the Raffle (only for the first USD 100,000).
3. Traders Competition.
- Rank in any of the first 30 places in the Competition to win Tickets (see section 5 above for details).
Let us illustrate by way of an example:
- You are an Existing Client or become a New Client;
- During the Competition Period, you deposit in your trading account an amount of USD 20,000 and withdraw an amount of USD 5,000;
- During the Competition Period, you reach a trading volume of USD 200,000 in your trading account;
- At the end of the Competition Period, you rank in 5th place;
You will receive thirty six (36) Tickets to participate in the Raffle.
- There will be one Raffle, which will take place at the law offices of Parparinos / Milonas 16, John Kennedy Avenue, 3rd Floor, Nicosia 1087, Cyprus, on December 30, 2015 at 13:00 PM. The more Tickets you win the higher your chances of winning a prize in the Raffle.
General Terms for both New and Existing Clients:
- If your trading account is closed during the Competition Period, you will not be eligible to receive the Tickets to participate in the Raffle.
- A Ticket may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes or transferred to a third party.
- Clients will be notified of this Competition by phone, email or by other methods.
- Your participation in the Competition and the Raffle is deemed to constitute your agreement that we may use your name, likeness or image for promotional purposes on our website or elsewhere without the requirement for any payment and you expressly waive any claims against us in this regard should you win the Bonus.
- The winner will be responsible for his/her use of any prize that he/she wins in connection with the Competition and the Raffle. We and our affiliates and our service providers and their affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the prizes, including in relation to the nature and quality of the prizes and any harm which may occur to the person who uses a prize. A person who uses a prize will have no claim or demand against us and our affiliates and our service providers and their affiliates in respect thereof.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions and/or terminate the Competition at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition if, in our sole judgment, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- We may restrict participation in this Competition to one for each household, computer terminal or mobile device.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts.