24option allows you to fund your trading account using a Skrill(MoneyBookers) account. You must be a registered Skrill(MoneyBookers) user. Once you upload funds to your Skrill(MoneyBookers) account you can then send the money to your 24option account. The process is simple:
Registering with Skrill(MoneyBookers):
1. Go to the Skrill(MoneyBookers)website and click the SIGN UP button.
2. Select your country of residence and preferred language and click the “Sign up” button in the Personal account box.
3. Fill out the details form and click the “Accept and create account” button when finished. Make sure to fill in all mandatory fields.
1. Once you are logged in to the site, click the “Upload Funds” button
2. Select your desired payment method and follow the instructions to upload funds to your Skrill(MoneyBookers) account.
Note: You can only send money in your selected trading currency.
Transfering the uploaded funds to your 24option account:
1. Once you have uploaded the funds, click the “Send Money” button
2. Fill in the details as follows:
3. If required, tick the checkboxes as needed
4. Click the NEXT button and complete the process