The following questions are designed to answer the most common questions relating to depositing money to your account with 24option.
How can I deposit funds?
Depositing funds Depositing funds into your 24option account is quick, easy, and best of all: secure. The entire process takes only a few minutes to complete and you will be immediately notified of any issues with your deposit.
There are a number of ways that you can choose to fund your account. They are:
- Credit Card: 24option accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Electronic Payment: Skrill
- Wire Transfer: If you wish to fund your account via wire transfer, please contact your account manager or access our live chat to receive the appropriate banking details.
Is there a minimum deposit?
24option does require a minimum deposit but that amount does vary by funding type. The minimum deposit amounts are as follows:
- Credit Card: $250/€250/£250/R1200/₽10,000
- Electronic Payment: $250/€250/£250/R1200/₽10,000
- Wire Transfer: $1000/€1000/£1000/R1200/₽10,000
24option reserves the right to change these values without prior notice.
Does 24option have a maximum deposit amount?
24option does have a maximum deposit amount which varies by deposit method. Below are the amounts listed for deposits by credit card:
- Daily Limit: €/£10,000/¥100,000
- Monthly Limit: €/£40,000/ ¥4,000,000
Please contact your account manager if you are using an alternative deposit method.
24option reserves the right to change these limits without prior notice and may request proof of ID for security reasons.
Which currencies can I deposit?
During the registration process you can choose the type of currency that you wish to use for trading. Your choices are: British Pound, Japanese Yen, or the Euro. Please note that once you have selected your currency it is not possible to change it.
Does 24option accept cash deposits from clients?
No. Please note that the Company does not accept Cash deposits.
Deposits to 24option – how long does it take to appear in my account?
If you have made a deposit to 24option with a credit card or another form of electric payment, your account will be credited immediately once the payment has been received by 24option’s systems. If you have deposited by wire transfer, it may take five business days before the funds are credited to your 24option trading account.